Monday, December 27, 2010

Life's too short to ever care at all woah oh.

Spent the holidays with my family and Nathan and boy ohh boy it was nothing short of amazing. Celebrated Christmas eve at my cousin's house in San Diego and opened presents 1am, our midnight tradition was broken, due to some relatives arriving a tad bit late. Since my sister Kat was leaving for the Philippines on Christmas day my family Nathan and Alex (my sisters boyfriend) came home to Temecula to spend some quality time together opening the rest of our Christmas presents.

The family plus the boyfriends && bestfriends and bestfriends boyfriend.

Please excuse my mother.

The loves of my life.

<3

Youngest sibling ALWAYS get the most presents during Christmas.
19th year in a row now babyyy !

My brother thought it would be amusing to buy store bought foods and give it to people as presents so I received this bag of hot cheeto puffs. He knows me well.

Sister bought me this wonderful Sephora set. La la la loved ittt !

Nathan brought me a present so big I thought he bought me a puppy. I opened it and there was about 11 or 12 wrapped presents inside.

One of his present included this Holga camera. I love this man to death :)
Hope you all had a splendid Christmas just like I did !


On another note my dear friend Kimberly started her own online magazine. She asked me to be a part of her fashion section so check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment